B2B Company Accounts for Magento 2
Enable customers to create corporate accounts with multiple members of various roles and permissions.
- Parent-child hierarchy for company accounts
- Roles and permissions for child-accounts
- Configurable Default Role of company members
- Visibility of orders, quotes and reward points within the company
- Shared company wallet, credit balance, requisition lists and more
- Changeable status of child-customers
- Integration with Requisition List, Company Credit, Reward Points, Cart to Quote, Store Credit and Refund, Payment Restrictions
Present Company as a whole, and its members - as indispensable parts with clear responsibilities and roles.
Enjoy the visibility of hierarchy, enable or disable child-admins, set permissions to their roles and track their activity.
Make use of some essential integration options to act as a company, all for one, to optimize orders and win negotiations.
Why Choose Magento 2 Company Account Extension
First and foremost, Sub-Accounts for Magento 2 makes B2B comfortably possible! Secondly, you get both Bs of the model at the same time. For merchants, it is easier to manage the accounts of companies, and project for higher sales as you can see a broader purchasing strategy of the partner. For customers - to stay organized within a sharp structure with apparent role boundaries, to act as one but lose no individuality, to always retain composure and feel the back of the colleague.
Manage Magento 2 B2B Company Accounts and Structure
Company Accounts for Magento 2 is a simple, yet powerful solution for your B2C experience to seamlessly branch into B2B retaining the familiar look and touch.
Create and edit company accounts either on the front or backend. Indicate all the essential details of a company, like VAT id, legal address, company administrator and more.
Let clients be in full control of creating roles and establishing permissions for account users, which reflect the sharp hierarchies of their companies, never mind the location of the work desks of the employees.
‘1 parent - multiple children’ structure
The Company Accounts module helps online vendors and their wholesale customers interact as brands, sophisticated engagement assured for best business-to-business practices.
Magento 2 Multi-Users Accounts Features
- Company account as a customer attribute
- “1 parent + multiple children” structure for company account
- Company registration on front and backend
- Company accounts grid
- Status for company accounts
- Choice of Sales Representatives for a company
- Choice of Company Group types for a company
- Reassigning users between companies
- Essential attributes for a company account
- Infinite number of member-accounts for 1 company
- Customizable status for company member-accounts
- Customizable user roles and role permissions
- Company information and orders visibility to member-accounts
- Shared wallet, between member-accounts
- Shared discounts, between member-accounts
- Re-ordering option
- Notifications to admins on activities of company members
+ Added feature to display Company name in Order and Invoice details
+ Integration with Aheadworks Reward Points
* Fixed issue when Quote can be created even if it isn't set for company
* Minor UI adjustments
* Fixed issue when State/Province column displays numbers in 'Companies' grid
1.3.2Released 12.10.2020 * Fixed issue when filters don't work in Customers grid if Company Accounts module is enabled on the store
* Fixed issue of wrong Sales Representative IDs when creating company accounts via API.
+ Integration with Aheadworks B2B Requisition List
* Сompatibility issue with Aheadworks B2B Company Credit
+ Integration with Aheadworks B2B Company Credit
* Error appears while trying to export a file in the 'Companies' tab
+ Additional default roles
+ Integration with Payment Restrictions
+ 'Default Role' option can be set up on 'Edit Role' page
+ Added 'Allowed Payment Methods' column to Companies grid
* Fixed issue with 'Add New Role' option
* Fixed issue when a company's administrator can be deleted in Admin
* Removed 'Edit' button for users with "New User (default)" role
* Improved work of 'Payment methods' filtering
* Fixed issue when disabled payment methods are present in 'Payment Methods' multiselect
* Initial release